WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Our server automatically collects such information as your IP address, operating system, browser type and access time. We collect information from you when you register on our site and/or place an order with our site. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail, or credit card information. You may visit our site anonymously, without placing an order.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any or all of the information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information assists us in responding to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: Help4Assignments is dedicated to improving your experience and our product offerings, based on the information and feedback we receive from you, we are able to continually meet your growing needs.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to improve our responses to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send related emails: The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your specific order, requests, comments, questions, or specified needs.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Help4Assignment uses security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. All transactions are processed through our third party vendor, and sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We never save your payment information; all information is disposed of following the completed transaction.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others – as required by law or regulation. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be used to demonstrate traffic, browser types, or even demographic information such as server location; however, your personal information is never part of this disclosure when used to determine website use.
MALAYSIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We value your privacy, and have taken all necessary precautions to comply with the Malaysia Online Privacy Protection Act. Therefore, we will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent, or at all.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Visitors under the age of 18 are recommended to seek out other sites more age appropriate. Our website, products and services are all intended for people who are at least 18 years of age or older. Orders and purchases require adult transactions and are not permitted to anyone the age of 18 or where the product or services would otherwise be restricted through legal regulation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://help4assignment.com.my/terms-conditions/
This policy was last modified on March 31st, 2013.